I've already done a blogpost like this before where I share random thoughts I can relate to and realizations from recent happenings and events. Things lately have been actually a bit overwhelming so I thought I really had to take down notes and good thing I was able to so. :)
1. Simple joys = best stress relievers. It doesn't take that much for us to realize that we find happiness in little things and stop asking for some other things bigger and better.
2. Truth hurts. Yup, cliche. Knowing your flaws and insecurities and weaknesses and fears is one thing. Admitting them is another. It hurts but then it's up to you whether you'd let yourself drown in them... even though you know those negativities only mean there's more room for positivity. ;)
3. Others won't see and feel things exactly the way we do. That's why we really don't have to push ourselves too much in explaining things to other people.
4. We should always know better. I just think carelessly doing and saying things we shouldn't be and regretting them after is tiring. It's as if we don't learn. We should know better. (#mayhugot, haha!)
5. Always be open for life's surprises. Always be ready to get overwhelmed.
As for the photos, I'm just reposting them from various Instagram users. I really like getting my daily dose of random-inspirational-and-motivational-quotes from my feed. I actually do have an album in my phone full of such photos and I go through them and then post something I can relate to in a certain time. It's already a habit! :)
Currently addicted to Leah Mertz's version of Ellie Goulding's Anything Could Happen! ;)