Tuesday, September 03, 2013

City of Dreams


Ugly Truth: I know jeans barely flatter my big blessed thighs and legs. This isn't the first time I'm talking about this flaw of mine here in my blog. Yup, I am conscious about it so I try to make them seem like they're not as huge as they really are whenever I build my outfit. 



It may not be obvious but I like embracing my flaws. Dressing up isn't always about looking good but also feeling good. The day I donned this outfit, I chose to ditch the fact that my thighs really looked big in this jeans. Come on, look at the colour. This has got to be one of my favourite! ;) I love this ensemble. The colour combo is just really appealing to me. I feel good. Case closed. ;)



Love at first sight! Thanks, Mama! I love and trust your taste! Hihi. <3



"Everything seems like a city of dreams.
I never know why, but I still miss you"
City of Dreams is my current feel good song! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment