Thursday, August 08, 2013

Three-Year Old Reminder

If there's one fashion-related reminder from my sister I sometimes follow, it would be not to wear sleeveless top if you're already wearing shorts/skirts or the other way around. My sister only told me that once. Three years ago, I think. It has been on my mind since then. Seriously. :)) 


So when I decided to take this skater skirt out for a spin, I opted to wear long sleeves though I think skirts like this are best paired with tight-fitting tank tops. :) I've already worn this top here and mentioned that weather isn't a problem at all with this top. Bipolar weather-friendly, hahaha!



I wore this to a movie out with friends just to relax the day before the first day of my monthly exams week and I guess one of my ways to de-stress is to dress up. Coming up with this outfit with such colorful little details made it more stress relieving at least for me. :p 




(1) We watched Despicable Me 2 here and (2) prelim exams week is fast approaching again... so imagine how delayed this outfit post is. :( Can I just say I'm disappointed with the movie?! I was close to falling asleep in the middle of the movie plus I think the minions are just too adorable not to watch that's why the movie was a hit for most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment