Tuesday, December 03, 2013

#BlanchXVIII: From The Bottom of My Hypothalamus

To start my series of #BlanchXVIII blogposts, here is an entry thanking and dedicated to everyone who made the probably best day of my life yet not just possible but beyond amazing. I'm also doing this to make up for my pretty messed up "Thank You" speech during the party. Apologies. I didn't prepare. Obviously. Anyway, at least here is something permanent and can be read over and over again. :) Teka, magta-Tagalog na po ako para feel na feel na! HAHAHA

To Tita Analyn and the whole One Fine Day team, for taking good care of us, made sure na everything would be perfect and hindi kami pinabayaan, hehe :)

To Sir Ariel Penarroyo, the event stylist. Grabe po, I was super in awe when I saw the venue all made up, sobrang ganda! <3 :)

To Kuya Tin and the whole Martin DV team for your patience po mula pa lang nung pre-debut shoot, for the debut teasers, videos, same day edit which I super love! Hehe :)

To Kuya Nikki and the whole Portrait team for capturing all the "memories worth keeping"

To Sir Arnold Nicolas for the lights and sounds

To Ate Pia and everyone from Vicentico's for the great food and super stunning buffet and table set up

To Ate Charrie of Cakeworks for my cake and dessert buffet... I love how my cake turned out + the mini cupcakes :>

To Nueva Ecija Colleges for the venue

To Octografix, especially to Ate Tala, sa patience sa pagasikaso ng invitations, haha!

To Sir Jun Lazo/DJ Bigg Beats for the super awesome and great music!

To Tita Edna Bolisay for being our emcee for the party

To Shakey's Cabanatuan and Simplicitea for the snacks

To Ate Cha-Cha and OH Bar for the drinks (na "bumuhay" ng party, haha! Ironic. Solid!)

To Teacher Jane, Teacher Rhoda, Ate Dani, Shari, Gelie, Amica & Gwyneth, for the patience during our dance rehearsals and sharing your talents po during my party <3

To Foto Madnezz Photo Booth and Picparazzi Flipbook Studio for making the night even more fun

To Kuya Ricky de Guzman for our dresses' designs and for helping us out during the shoot

To Tito Rowie Ucal for our hair and make up... I love our looks! :)

To Kapitan, Roby, Ate Nery, JM, James, Bonita, Paranz and Kitkat for pulling off that surprise na sobrang ma-effort, alam ko yan! Haha

To my Papa for dancing with me, haha.. For being patient sa pagpractice for our dance <3

To my Ate Bern, Kuya Cholo and Kuya Topet sa pagiging mas stressed pa sa akin (Ate, ikaw to) for this debut, sa pagddrive whenever may kailangang asikasuhin, sa pag-alaga and pagbantay during the party (IYKWIM) and for not being killjoys, hahaha

To my Mama Cherry, for everything.. Hihi. <3

To my Lola for being supportive on this all the way 

To my family, for making this possible and bonggang bongga even though it's really stressful (mentally, physically and financially hehe)

To our house helpers and drivers for bearing with us with all the utos and demands :))

To everyone who were there and even the ones who weren't able to come... Family, friends, relatives, family friends, CFC Titos and Titas, SFC, YFC siblings, LMHMC besties, CIC batch mates, HSSC family, Da Beat family, UST friends, RCBC people (gosh, I hope I didn't forget anyone)

To Papa God for the gift of wonderful life, for surrounding me with such great people and for blessing me so much <3


THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU PO FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HYPOTHALAMUS! <3 Words aren't really enough to express how thankful and grateful I am. I really had a blast and I'm glad you guys were part of it! It was perfect! <3 I told you all I wanted was for everyone to be there, to see my family and friends come together, thank you thank you so much guys for making it happen! I hope you had a great time! #BlanchXVIII is really memorable and unforgettable (even though yung iba walang naaalala na at all, ehem! HAHAHA)! I love you guys! :) Always know I'm so thankful and grateful to each and everyone of you! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment