Sunday, March 24, 2013

Jewel Tones



Finally seeing livelier prints and colors again on this blog. Told you I'm going to work on them again. They may not be the colors of summer but at least they're more refreshing compared to my previous outfits and the top I'm wearing's the color of the year. :)



When wearing jeans, dress up a bit by choosing shoes and accessories which will make the outfit more attractive and striking. Though the color of my top here is bold and its cut is eccentric, it still looked boring without accessories and right pair of shoes.





Isn't the color of my nails so yummy? :) I had my nails done after I took my outfit photos so I don't know if you noticed that my nails are still reddish brown/brownish red/maroon/whatever above. I love how my new polish complimented my outfit.


Forever 21 top
Bench jeans
Forever 21 necklace
Casio watch (gift)
Love Eyecandy envelope clutch

No comments:

Post a Comment