Wednesday, May 29, 2013

All Eyes On You

White top. Black and white bottom. Colored shoes. Need I say more? All eyes on my kicks, everyone.



Anyway!!! I know it's been more than a month already since the last blogpost and ootd. I'm enjoying my one month-summer so much I don't mind not posting outfit shots. Another blog post about my summer soon. :)




I honestly never thought I'd own a pair of kicks like the one I'm sporting. I find them really cool but they're not just my thing. Maybe I've done something really good to be given such a really pricey pair for free. Harhar, that's why it deserves an outfit where it'll stand out. 



Ensemble in black and white with few pop of colors in the accessories + this Atomic Teal Stefan Janoski. All good!



Thank you so much Kit (follow him on Twitter and Instagram: @kittyvalino) for this pair!! Now I know THAT feeling when it comes to kicks. I'm taking good care of it to the best of my abilities, I swear. HAHAHA. 



Peace out! Xx


Forever 21 top
Apartment 8 leggings
Nike Stefan Janoski shoes
Casio watch
Rastaclat bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment