Sunday, December 30, 2012

Blue Christmas

Course I was referring to my outfit! Being blue on Christmas isn't even possible when you spend it with your loved ones. I was just thankful we were able to spend Noche Buena with everyone in the family especially my sister who wasn't duty that day and came all the way from Manila just to spend Christmas Eve here and my brother whose flight is not until the next day. :) 

I wanted something not really casual and perfect for the special night. Here's what outfit I came up with :)


My key piece here is actually the trousers. The moment I got this I immediately thought that it 'might' be what I'd wear for Christmas. I tried pairing this with a lot of tops, particularly plain ones in different colors. I found it too boring so imagine my joys when I found this printed top at the store :D 


I just had to wear that silver and sort of sparkly head piece for more Christmas vibes, hahaha!


Finding the right pair of shoes was pretty tough too so I thought of color blocking. I wasn't quite sure but I find the color of the shoes complimenting with my outfit. What do you think? Fashion blogs avid readers, do you find the shoes familiar? :) :)



Marks & Spencer top
Forever21 trousers
From Kryz Uy's BU4 booth shoes
From Kryz Uy's BU4 booth necklace
Tomato watch
Pull and Bear bangles


No comments:

Post a Comment