Saturday, January 05, 2013

Hello 2013

2013 just came in and so I think it's not yet too late to greet everyone a Happy New Yeaaaar! Looking forward to a lot of things this year, both simple and bongga. I'm about to finish and survive my first year in college, have my first internship and I'm quite excited about that! Yes, excited. Haha. I'm slowly embracing the fact that I'll be spending my entire summer being a pharmacy intern! Another thing, 1995 babies, this is our year *ehem*. If you know what I mean, LOL ;) Also thrilled for what blogging has in store for me (I mean, mapanindigan ko pa rin kaya? Hmmm *wink*). Aaaah, there are lots of 'em! Before I talk too much about the future, I shall share to you my New Year's Eve outfit, probably the last thing from 2012 I'll be talking about here in my blog :)  



I obviously took a break from wearing too much happy colors. Remember my Christmas Eve outfit? :) I originally planned it wearing for New Years Eve and this one for Christmas Eve but the colors are too dull for such  joyful occasion. Also, I knew there would be a lot of jumping and walking around so the ultra comfy dress and comfy flats were perfect plus it was the only time when the sky is most colorful because of the fireworks so I gave it its moment. Hahaha, ano daw?




Marks & Spencer dress
Chanel flats
Kryz Uy's necklace
Tomato watch
SM Dept. Store stockings


I also want to thank all the people who are reading and supporting this blog. I never thought I'd reach such number of pageviews in just 2 months and before the year eneded! You guys are awesome! This blog and you, my readers are some of the things I much grateful for! Thank you guys!!! Cheers to us! Cheers to 2013! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment